INDEPENDENT MEMBER’S TERMS & CONDITIONS – SINGAPORE
I hereby apply to become an Independent member (herein call “Member”) of Up-To-U Marketing Pte. Ltd.
(herein call “Up-To-U” ) and abide the following:
- I have attained at legal age of 18 years old at the date of signing this contract.
- Upon acceptance of this application by “Up-To-U”” I shall hereby become an independent member of “Up-To-U” responsible for my own business and not as an employee, representative or agent of the company.
- I shall not assign my membership business to any person or business entity without company’s consent.
- I shall not make use of any trademarks or trade names owned by “Up-To-U” other than officially released materials provided for membership usage.
- I agree to pay my taxes due resulting from earning commission income as an independent member in “Up-To-U”.
- I shall make no specific earnings representations or income guarantees, expressly or by implications when presenting the “Up-To-U” compensation plan.
- I may submit my resignation at anytime by giving written notice to “Up-To-U” if I decided not to continue participating as a member.
- The resigned member will be eligible to re-join as a member only after six (6) calendar months from the date of resignation.
- I acknowledge and accept that any violation or non-compliance of the terms of the contract may result in the termination of my contract by “Up-To-U” as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- I authorize “Up-To-U” to disclose information (that may be confidential) relating to me furnish to government agencies or regulatory bodies upon their request or if required by law.
- There is no purchase of products required to be a member of “Up-To-U”, except enrolment fee of S$10 for starter kit and admin cost, membership is renewable annually at S$10 as postages and admin cost therein.
- All products (except wine product) sold are Money Back Guaranteed within 21 days from the date of purchase, provided the returned item must be re-saleable and in good quality condition and accompany with its receipt.
- In order to maintain a viable marketing system and comply with changes in applicable laws or economic conditions,
“Up-To-U” reserve the right to change prices, policy, literature and or company’s compensation plan as required from time to time and I shall abide by such new changes.
Note: Company reserved the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.